(Transit Visa is issued for up to 3 days, if you travel by air, or for up to 10 days, if using other means of transportation and can be single-entry or double-entry)
- 1 Application form completed and signed by applicant with 1 photo (35mm X 45mm, color) glued to the form. NOTE! Incomplete visa application may result in rejection of documents.
- Valid Passport (only in original and valid for at least six months after the last day of the intended stay in Russia). NOTE! Non-south african nationals must submit valid Residence Permit (Work Permit) in RSA or copy of RSA ID (RSA passport).
- Valid visa of the country of final destination.
- Air ticket to Russia and from Russia to the country of final destination.
- A Transit Visa is not required if you remain in the transit zone of the airport in order to catch an onward or connecting flight within 24 hours of arrival.
- Passengers travelling to/from Belarus and Kazakhstan via the Russian Federation must obtain the Transit Visa regardless of the length of the stopover in Russia.